- Pan Following Mode: The smartphone pans left/right following the movement of the stabilizer while the tilt and roll axer are locked. Push the joystick up/down allows manual control of the tilt axis.
- Following Mode: The camera pans and tilts following the movement of the stabilizer. Push the joystick left/right allows manual control of the roll axis.
- Locking Mode: This mode locks movement of all three axes to keep the camera still and stable. Push the joystick up/down and left/right allows manual control of the roll axis and pan axis.
- Portrait Mode: Rotate the stabilizer 90 degrees to the left or right to go from Following Mode to Portrait Mode. Active Track is disabled when using Portrait Mode.
- Controller Angle Range: Tilt:120°, Pan:-35° ~+35°, Roll:320°
- Controller Speed: Tilt:2°/S ~35°/S, rOLL: 2°/S ~ 180°/S
- Folling Deviation: ±0.03°
- Consumption: 10W(5V/2A)
- Charging Temperature:5° ~ 40° C
- Operating Temperature: 0° ~ 40°
- Compatible Smartphone Size: 4inch – 6inch
- Payload: 100g ~ 260g
- 1 x SnapCapture™️ Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer
- 1 x Micro-USB Cable
- 1 x Counter-Mode
- 1 x User Manual
Product Size(L x W x H): 32.00 x 12.50 x 4.30 cm / 12.6 x 4.92 x 1.69 inches
Package Size(L x W x H): 36.00 x 19.50 x 5.00 cm / 14.17 x 7.68 x 1.97 inches